Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Date Night and Thankful For (Day 6)

For my birthday, Dave took me to a class at Wine & Design, where you paint pictures while sipping your favorite alcoholic beverage.  We were signed up for the “Picasso Date Night”, where we painted pictures of each other, Picasso-style.  We had SO much fun!  I think our pictures turned out really good and will be going on display in the house.  They are great conversation pieces!

wineanddesigndatenight

 

November 6 – Today I am thankful that Kelsie is such a good sport.  She dressed as “Geronimo Stilton” for the school book fair this week.  It has been freezing cold all week.  That didn’t stop her from standing outside for 30 minutes each morning to wave at the parents and kids and pose for pictures.

476

479

1 comment:

  1. I want to go on a date night like that! How cool! & how awesome of Kelsie! I hope Jr. gets into school like that! I have my first parent teacher conference today!

    ReplyDelete