Monday, November 5, 2012

Life and What I’m Thankful For (Days 1 through 5)

Life has gotten away from me over the past couple weeks.  I have no idea what I’ve been doing or where I’ve been.  I looked at the calendar last week and realized it was November already.  Where has the year gone? 

This is my favorite time of the year and I’m so excited to get all of my Christmas decorations put up.  Yes, I’m one of those people who completely forgets about fall and goes straight from Halloween to Christmas.

I wanted to spend November letting the WORLD know what I am thankful for.  I have some catching up to do…

November 1 – Today I am thankful for my husband.  Without him, I wouldn’t have a million other things to be thankful for in my life.

November 2 – Today I am thankful for Kelsie and Kyle.  They make me smile, laugh, cry, want to rip my hair out, but most of all, they make me proud to be their Mama. 

November 3 – Today I am thankful for patience and understanding.  I have been married to Dave for 11 years today and it takes LOTS of patience and LOTS of understanding to make a marriage work. 

November 4 – Today I’m thankful for my parents.   They have been married for 38 years and are a great example to my sisters and I of what a marriage should be.  I’m also thankful that they don’t mind driving 4 hours to watch their grandchildren so Dave and I could get a night away.

November 5 – Today I’m thankful for my husband’s paycheck.  Without that, I wouldn’t get to stay at home with the kids and volunteer at their school.

No comments:

Post a Comment