Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break–Nashville, TN–Wedding Dress Shopping

We are back from a great trip to Nashville, TN to see my baby sister, Katie.  She is getting married this time next year, so we decided that while we were there (my Mom was there, too) we’d go wedding dress shopping.  I have to toot my own horn here and tell you that I was the one that picked her wedding dress.  TOOT TOOT!  We walked into the bridal shop and I immediately saw the dress and told my Mom that it was THE ONE!    It was the third one she tried on and by far the most beautiful one.  Here’s a picture of her in the dress…

katie dress

NO WAY!  I’m not going to be the one to give the dress away!  Trust me, it’s beautiful!  The dress was made for her… she’s stunning in it!

More trip details and pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...that's hilarious!! Yes, you did pick THE ONE!!! I would recommend you to any bride to be...you have a great eye. Can't wait to see some of the pictures you got from the trip. I miss you guys already :(

    ReplyDelete