Monday, January 14, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & HELLO 2013!

Yes, I realize we’ve been in 2013 for two weeks now.  It’s taken me two weeks to get used to being in 2013.  After hosting two parties, back to back, with 80 guests at each party, I was EXHAUSTED!  I seriously didn’t do anything for one week.  I barely made the kids dinner (which, some of those meals wouldn’t have been considered dinner.)

We had an awesome Christmas this year.  The kids got everything they wanted and more, of course.  They both got new bikes, but they were delivered to NC.

bikes

Santa left them a card, with pictures of the bikes, for them in VA.

bike picbike pic 2

I love capturing their expressions each time they’d open a gift…

kyle christmaskelsie comp

We spent New Year’s back in NC.  We went to Brasa (Kyle’s favorite restaurant), with our neighbors, for dinner.  It was delish, as usual.

brasabrasa 2

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment