Saturday, May 12, 2012

Good Bye, Mrs. Long!

We have been fortunate enough to have the most amazing Kindergarten teacher with Kelsie and Kyle.  3 years ago when Kelsie was in Kindergarten I was working full-time, so I wasn’t able to spend much time in the classroom.  The few times I visited, I was in awe of how she had those kids whipped into shape.  This year, I have been working in Kyle’s classroom two days a week.  I LOVE being there and seeing Mrs. Long in action.  The kids are so well behaved and so respectful of her.  I’m sure they are all total opposite for their parents!  Mrs. Long is 9 months pregnant and due next week.  Today was her last day in the classroom.  She has been a trooper!  When I was 9 months pregnant, I didn’t even want to deal with my own child let alone 23 other children!  Kyle and I are going to miss her!

003

Mrs. Long and Kyle (Mrs. Long’s last day 5/11/12)

Kelsie k grad

Kelsie and Mrs. Long (on Kelsie’s Kindergarten Graduation Day 06/09/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment