Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother’s Day Weekend

I had such a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend!  For the past 3 years we’ve been picking our own strawberries for Mother’s Day. 

087089

115

The farm we go to has the BEST homemade ice cream!

124

We went to eat at Brasa, a Brazilian steakhouse, Saturday night.  Dave and the kids made me open my presents at dinner.  Kelsie had been dying for me to get my present!

138

They got me a Kindle Fire with a cute pink cover!  I’ve had to fight the kids off of it to use it.  I LOVE it!  It’s awesome!!

On Sunday Kelsie and I went to see Wicked.  OMG… it was incredible!  I will never look at The Wizard of Oz movie the same again.  If you like the Wizard of Oz, you MUST see this play.  It will blow your mind!

wicked

150

2 comments:

  1. Wicked will be here the month of my birthday! Maybe I can get to go. I love the wizard of OZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - you MUST go! You won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete