Monday, January 23, 2012

My EASY Valentine’s Day Wreath

I usually don’t decorate for Valentine’s Day, but this year I just couldn’t resist. After seeing all of the creative and beautiful Valentine’s decorations on Pinterest, I decided to try something of my own. All I did was spray paint a grapevine wreath red and add a few embellishments I found at Michaels. Doesn’t get any easier than that!

005

(Linking to Craft-O-Maniac, Reasons to Skip the Housework,

Rook No. 17, Sugar Bee Crafts, Inside BruCrew Life, Chef In Training, Michelle Paige,

Clean & Scentsible )

5 comments:

  1. Your Valentine wreath is adorable! I found you through Craftomaniac. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and simple wreath! Would you be willing to link this up to my Valentine Link Party going on now? I'd love to have you! Thanks, Michelle http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Crafty Mischief and Michelle! @Michelle - I just linked up to your party and LOVE your site! I'll now be getting your updates via email!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up, Jennifer! And following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea to spray paint the wreath red:-) Thank you for sharing on Trick or Treat Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete